Saturday, July 25, 2020

Pedophile Trump speaks on Ghislaine Maxwell: ‘I wish her well, frankly’

President Trump said Tuesday that he wishes the best for Ghislaine Maxwell, who is jailed on charges she helped convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein procure underage girls.
“I don’t know, I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly,” Trump said when asked whether he thinks she will use what she reportedly knows about other powerful men to get herself out of trouble.
“I’ve met her numerous times over the years, especially since I lived in Palm Beach and I guess they lived in Palm Beach, but I wish her well.”
The president told reporters he doesn’t know if Prince Andrew is guilty of misconduct.
“Whatever it is, I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew, I just don’t know. I’m not aware of that,” Trump said.
Maxwell, 58, has denied any wrongdoing. She is expected to spend a year awaiting trial at the Brooklyn Detention Center, where she has been held since shortly after her July 2 arrest in New Hampshire.
Enlarge ImagePresident Donald Trump, left, Ghislaine Maxwell
AP, Patrick McMullan
Epstein was arrested for sex-trafficking by the same US Attorney’s Office last year — but committed suicide in his Lower Manhattan jail cell before he could face trial.
Trump condemned Epstein’s private Caribbean island as an “absolute cesspool” in a 2015 interview and implicated Andrew in misconduct there.
“Just ask Prince Andrew. He’ll tell you about it,” Trump said at the time.
Enlarge ImageDonald Trump, Melania Trump, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Jeffery Epstein
Donald Trump, Melania Trump, Ghislaine Maxwell, and Jeffery EpsteinGetty Images
The British royal denies underage rape allegations from Virginia Roberts, who says she was trafficked by Epstein and Maxwell. Former President Bill Clinton also reportedly visited the island near Saint Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.
Prince Andrew is refusing to cooperate with prosecutors and withdrew from royal duties last year after claiming in a disastrous interview that Roberts was lying in her account because he could not sweat.
Trump told reporters last year that he had a falling out with Epstein long ago, but didn’t say why.
“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters. “He was a fixture of Palm Beach. I had a falling out with him a long time ago, I don’t think I’ve spoken to him for 15 years. I wasn’t a fan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you support Trump you deserve cancer.

Who Is More Evil, Trump or His Supporters?

 The answers is, his supporters! Those cocksuckers were sucking Putin's dick when Obama was president.  Covid killed off a lot of MAGA M...